dilluns, 13 de juliol del 2009

Mathhew 19:14


I gave her one, they gave him two,
You gave us three or more;
They all returned from him to you,
Though they were mine before.
If I or she should chance to be
Involved in this affair,
He trusts to you to set them free,
Exactly as we were.
I've had nothing yet, so I can't take more.
You mean can't take less;
it's easy to take more than nothing.

Reverend Duckworth row the boat again
Let Charles take a picture of the little girl
Alice, dressed up as a beggar-maid
sweety Liddle there’s no reason to be scared
You are only four but he can be your friend
Off their heads!!

There was a roaring in the wind all night;
The rain came heavily and fell in floods;
Even as these blissful creatures do I fare;
Far from the world I walk, and from all care;
But there may come another day to me--
Solitude, pain of heart


Would not, could not, would not,
could not, could not join the dance.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada