dimecres, 24 de març del 2010

Pupae



Relentless chases of relativism, a nature given to criticism, my finger in a trigger which pulls my tongue way too fast and an absolute belief that nothing above pulls my strings led me to walk in a path walked by fewer but freer brains.

I never asked for a long time companion in my way and hardly ever expected to listen, see, taste or even smell anything but vulgarity as flies never expect to live more than 30 days and wondered if they ever wished to have remained as maggots as much as I wished not to have experienced some episodes of existence.

Human are the most common pest but they are not seen as such because their suits, make up, big cars, scalpel carved bodies, houses and all superficial artifacts have got to be artful devices to hide decadence.

Now I walk, not longer alone, as you are an answer to my questions.

1 comentari:

  1. a vegades dubto que una font de preguntes pugui ser una resposta, però d'alguna manera molt dolça fons tots els interrogants i es fusionen amb la nostra realitat.

    T'estimo tant...

    ResponElimina