dilluns, 17 d’agost del 2009

Distorted images of a dream in a window shop


I've said too many time I'll leave to chase my dreams, leave because I'm fed up of being a slave with chains made of commitments I never wanted, of the false feeling of stability which is in fact the transmutation of having become used to the boredome, uninterested in the opportunities surrounding me. Sometimes, I have even stayed thinking in what others felt I had to do, instead of what my guts told me, and I never regret as they were my choices. once I stayed because I had too many things to solve and I was never a good quiter, but when these reasons had faded my inner will called louder. Then, a spark has started a new fire, I've found a reason to stay, an opportunity that really fulfilled me, but my thoughts flew far away too often, my fingers were typing looking for information, my feet stood still though.

Now I have a reason to stay, but this same reason would make me go away, as I won't runaway from any broken illusions, my fuel is not a mixture of failure and despair, it is a combination of two or more substances that are not chemically united and do not exist in fixed proportions to each other, colloid particles can be seen under the wind of our plane. Now I know I'll leave, just need to find when.

We who have a why can endure any how

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada