dimecres, 2 de setembre del 2009

Time bomb


I could say I wish I had been been able to bite my tongue for ever, I could say I wish the door hadn't been opened and closed from its outside, I could apologise because plenty of times I spoil wonderful things just because of my temper or I, who usually worries about each word, choose the worst in the worst moment. I always said I had bad timing and now I see the paintings by my side and can only think why I had to talk nonsenses when in the moment I stayed quiet. Maybe there will be a time when I get to know why I harm civilians in a war where I cannot face any real enemy, probably I'm my worst enemy most of the time, surely I shouldn't be writing now, because I should be laying by your side, feeling your smile, enjoying your company.

Lesson one is hard to understand and I'm on my way to accept I never will, why do I push away the ones I love, why do I always go to far, even when I thought I had got calm?

Lesson two is plain and simple, why do I care about what others do, when I'm smashed by the sincerity of your acts?

Lesson three is to accept my own flaws. I'm thinking about it and have no answer, but just your voice, your sympathy, closely understanding my feelings, and the rough sea becomes a lake in which we can sail together towards a horizon with a sun that never sets.

I'm supposed to be the teacher but I've been taught today.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada