dimarts, 1 de setembre del 2009

Wake up!! Time to live!!


If I were a Nexus 6, I'd be about to die right now. Those memories from my childhood would be only implants from somebody else's life. I would have never played basketball, never studied in that "charming" catholic school, never met some of the people who have become shadows, never seen some beloved ones die or some be born.

I got to apreciate art, literature and cinema, although I was supossed to be a money maker. I got to cross some boundaries I was never meant to. I smoked too much, drank too little. I made some good pics I lost just to reach I point when I want to make some new from scartch, I wrote plenty of things that got lost or became meaningless, just to find the inner need to keep on writing. I worked too many hours, found too little pleasure on them. I let some chances that would have changed my live completly go until I realized my time was not gone and I had to chase new ones, I have plenty of time to be what or who I always wanted to be and, sitting next to a work of art in progress, not mine, by the way, the epiphany I had long ago is getting brightly clear and I found my Rachael.

Fertility/sterility of the population, religion, mass media, society of genetically-manipulated humanoid slaves.Living progeria, time gets too short, but some still waste their lives, the wealthy live above the workers and those only dream of going upper and upper. Enough, I'm alienated and, finally, I feel fine. It's time to go North. I have seen the unicorn origami figure, I have to deal with my dream.

If I were a Nexus 6, I would join Batty and say..."I want more life, fucker"

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada