diumenge, 22 de novembre del 2009

Rain clouds over bridges and rivers



Those who had always been, had never known
felt a void that couldn't be filled
looked for answers in ignorants gurus
let days fly away, nights find them naked
as naked were their selves.

Words spoken by others were meaningless,
but they couldn't utter a speech at all
as they felt nothing they said was worth
as they let others be on the spotlight
because they needn't be seen at all.

Time was senseless as they in parallel evolved
she was not even born when he felt the urge,
an urge that could not be satisfied
as well as she was growing up,
he got lost in the search for many times.

He sat and smoke when she could not even breath,
he ran away to nowhere as she was still crawling,
he cried from pain, she cried just to be bred,
his dreams...faded, her dreams...just to begin,
a nameless hope, a blank poem in the sheet.

And then she dared to talk to him,
he said nothing as he didn't expect to be seen,
he stood still, she walked away
they went to sleep, to dream again
not knowing what her acts could get to mean.

Now she's asleep, he can't wait her to wake up and fill him.

1 comentari:

  1. there's only one thing I don't understand... Not a word meaning, but a sentence.. "she walked away" Did I? Did... she?

    Everytime I read this, I get a strange feeling running through my spine. It's like I've been waiting for you forever, and my "forever" doesn't even mean "a while" in your universe.
    It's so weird to try to compare lifelines and concrete points of time - you know I love doing that anyway. Maybe I just miss you too much right now...

    and as I always say, don't ever stop creating!!! <3

    ResponElimina